The festival of light, love and joy arrives
May the lights always brighten our lives,
May the love destroy everything in this world that evil and hateful,
May our souls be joyous for as long as we breathe.
Wishing all my friends and followers a very Happy Diwali. ✨
Tell me in the comments below how you celebrated Diwali. Cheers!
So yesterday, just like every other day I was scrolling through my blog for the umpteenth time when I saw that dreamgirl30 and lunashea have nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you so much, I’m overwhelmed. Do check their blog, they’re amazing.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire.
So here I am, sitting poker faced in front of my computer screen because sharing facts about myself would require some serious thinking considering how introvert I am. 😅
After much introspection I came up with the following facts:
- I’m a 19 year old from India.
- I’m one hell of an introvert person, as mentioned earlier.
- I mind my own business and expect people to mind theirs.
- I HATE two-faced people. I simply can’t act/pretend or tolerate people who do that on a regular basis.
- Chocolate is my, as they say nowadays, Bae. 😛 I love anthing and everything that has chocolate in it.
- I’m perpetually frustrated by the fact that all the food I love are extremely unhealthy.
- Music is my stress-buster. I love mostly all the genres, acoustic music being my favourite.
- I care a lot and only for the people I love.
- I started this blog because writing is my escape from reality. It gives me peace.
- I love my followers. ❤ 😊
- Instagram username: namrata_sinhaThat’s all I could think of. Now for the tough part- Nominations.
So, I’d nominate these lovely people:
That’s all for today. You know me a bit more now, tell me about you in the comments below. Till next time..
The best part about cleaning your room is that you find stuffs you never knew existed. Looking at my room, and the mess that it was, I finally decided to clean it. As I began to organise my book shelf, a picture fell out of one of the books. I hastily picked it up. It was a really old picture, of my father and me on a beach. And there I was, reminiscing about how beautiful life was back then. It’s amazing how a picture can bring back a thousand memories. The world around me stopped for a while. My father, smiling and looking as handsome as he always does and then there was this hideous creature beside him, Me. But the one thing caught my attention was how happy I looked in that simple picture. I realised that the captures nowadays, or selfies as we call them, never reflects our true emotions. A zillion filters and makeup apps, all the posing and perpetual pouting may make you look perfect , but never happy. But there I had in my hands a picture of mine, so bizarre yet so beautiful, perfect in all it’s imperfections.