Hello, followers and friends. Lately I’ve been fretting about an interesting topic for a blog post and I couldn’t come up with anything. That’s when I got nominated for the Quotes Challenge by https://fabwritings.wordpress.com/ for which I’m very thankful. I always wanted to do this challenge. So, here are three of my favourite quotes from my all-time favourite novels. Enjoy 🙂
- This one is from the classic novel “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
This quote can have many interpretations, mine is that Mockingbirds just imitate what they hear just as people, especially children, imitate ideas and behaviour without fully understanding them. It would be wrong to persecute a child for believing in ideas that were those of his parents. The child has innocence.
- This one is from the novel by the braveheart- Anne Frank, called “The Diary Of A Young Girl”. This novel is the best source of inspiration, especially for those going through a rough phase in life. This quote expresses the little girl’s optimistic outlook towards life. At times when most of us would break and lose all hope, she remained strong and believed in the general goodness in people.
- And the last one is from “Veronika Decides To Die” by Paulo Coelho. I like this quote because I,myself, can relate to it. I believe that nothing in life happens by chance, that nothing happens by mere accidents. There is a deeper meaning and purpose of everything that happens to us and it’ll all make complete sense one day.
So, these were the three quotes for today’s challenge. I hope you guys liked them as much as I do.
Rules for the 3 days quote Challenge :
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post 1-3 quotes each day for 3 consecutive days.
3. Nominate three bloggers each day.
Now comes the tough part, nominating three bloggers for the above challenge.
So, I’d like to start with:
- https://lavanya2198.wordpress.com/ She’s my blogger-friend who loves to read. So I’m sure she’ll share the best quotes.
- https://tanyamusings.wordpress.com/ Because she’s an amazing blogger.
- https://emotionsoflife2016.wordpress.com/ Here’s my personal favourite blogger.
That’s all for today. Thank you and Happy Blogging. 🙂